MIXED TRIPLE BERRY SMOOTHIE #drink #smoothie

MIXED TRIPLE BERRY SMOOTHIE #drink #smoothie

Dairy free and solid blended triple berry smoothie made with coconut milk and berries. "This post is in the interest of NinjaKitchen. All suppositions are my own. I wasn't adjusted for survey yet I got an item for nothing."

This blended berry smoothie is made with solidified of crisp berries. Flawlessly sweet dairy free beverage with coconut milk. Served in a little glasses this solid drink will be incredible for gatherings.

I've been utilizing Ninja Kithen items for as long as 3 years now and I cherish it. I use it for the most part for smoothies. Be that as it may, I additionally use it to mix broccoli soup or smooth butternut squash soup. It is likely the most helpful hardware in my kitchen and I use it every day. As of late I've gotten another Ninja Nutri Bowl Duo with Auto-iQ Boost and I am extremely upbeat up until this point. It accompanied Nutri Cup and Nutri Bowl. It implies that now I can make bites, suppers and smoothies with it. Nutri Cup is essentially for smoothies while Nutri Bowl is utilized to make treats, snacks and even mixture for bread sticks. Likewise, it accompanied a book with heaps of formulas that I am intending to make sooner rather than later.

MIXED TRIPLE BERRY SMOOTHIE #drink #smoothie

Also try our recipe : MOSCATO STRAWBERRY LEMONADE RECIPE #drink #lemonade

Ingredients :
  • 1 cup coconut milk
  • 1 cup strawberries frozen or fresh
  • 1/2 cup raspberries frozen or fresh
  • 1/2 cup blueberries frozen or fresh
  • 1 banana

Instructions :
  1. Place all ingredients including coconut milk, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and banana into the blender.
  2. Blend all ingredients together. Blender select Boost Yes Extract if using Ninja Blender.
Source : bit.ly/2shvplW

Post a Comment

0 Comments