TROPICAL STORM PUNCH #healthydrink #punch

TROPICAL STORM PUNCH #healthydrink #punch

With regards to having a 'grown-up refreshment,' I pick a mixed drink over wine more often than not. As I referenced, I'm a major enthusiast of rum mixed drinks, and especially love the flavor of blue curacao. That is the reason I revere this Tropical Storm Punch formula. This beverage is so sweet and tasty, you will overlook there's liquor, so be cautious! It would be ideal if you drink dependably.

Whenever Mr. Juggling Act and I went to Hawaii for my sister's wedding, I had the best tropical beverages I had ever tasted. They were so immaculate! I guess the way that rum is made in that spot on the island may have had something to do with it. We went to a rum tasting at Koloa Rum Company. We adapted about the way toward making rum it is difficult to envision that the fixings are simply water, sugar, molasses and yeast. We inspected various types of rum and grabbed a couple of gifts, as well.

Remaining on the island of Kauai was so stunning. The land and the sea resembles something from a fantasy. In the event that you have never been to Hawaii, you need to encounter it direct on the grounds that seeing it on TV and in pictures simply doesn't do it equity. It's stunningly ravishing! My solitary wish is that we had the capacity to remain longer. Fortunately, in the event that I close my eyes and taste this beverage, it's adequate to send me back to Hawaii. Gracious I do love a decent fantasy! Warm tropical breezes, and the sound of the sea waves hitting the sand are simply inside reach, in my brains eye.

TROPICAL STORM PUNCH #healthydrink #punch

Also try our recipe : FRESH ANTI-INFLAMMATORY JUICE #drink #fresh

Ingredients :
  • 4 oz Blue Curacao
  • 2 oz Passion Fruit Rum
  • 8 oz Pineapple Juice
  • Ice
  • Pina Colada Cocktail Rimming Sugar
  • Simple Syrup

Instructions :
  1. Using two small plates pour the sugar on one and simple syrup on the other
  2. Take two 8-ounce glasses and dip the rims in the simple syrup and then into the rimming sugar.
  3. Fill your glasses with ice about 3/4 of the way full.
  4. Add the passion fruit rum and pineapple juice together in a cocktail shaker. Shake well to combine
  5. Pour the pineapple mix into the glasses, and top off each with a shot of Blue Curacao. Serve immediately.
Source : bit.ly/2H0gBlc

Post a Comment

0 Comments