Frosted LONDON FOG #iceddrinnk

Frosted LONDON FOG #iceddrinnk

Frosted LONDON FOG (EARL Gray TEA LATTE) 

I'm entirely formal with regards to my caffeine utilization – espresso in the first part of the day, tea toward the evening. What's more, my morning blend must be hot. Steaming. 

Indeed, even in the dead of summer, I can't get into frosted espresso. I couldn't care less if it's virus mix or nitro mix or whatever new trendy person thang is at Starbucks. Hot and foamy espresso the whole distance. Pour over style. With only a dash of cream or cashew milk. Di-vine. 

For quite a long time I shook frosted chai lattes, and afterward a couple of years prior I traveled to Canada and fell head over mends for the london haze. Presently I normally switch between the two and my evenings couldn't be more delicious.

Frosted LONDON FOG #iceddrinnk

Also try our recipe : HOT BUTTERED RUM #hotdrink
Ingredients : 
  • 1 tbsp earl grey loose tea or 1 tea bag
  • 1/2 tsp dried lavender flowers plus extra for garnish
  • 4 oz boiling water
  • 3-5 drops liquid stevia
  • 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
  • 1/4 cup cashew milk or almond milk
  • ice

Instructions :
  1. Set a tea kettle over high heat and bring water to a boil.
  2. Place the earl grey loose tea and dried lavender into a loose leaf tea pot or tea ball infuser. (See notes for tea bag method). Pour half a cup of boiling water over the tea leaves and steep for 10 minutes.
  3. Fill a 10-ounce water glass with ice. Strain the hot tea over the ice. Add the liquid stevia, vanilla extract, and cashew or almond milk and stir. Taste for sweetness and add another drop or two of stevia if needed. Garnish with lavender leaves if desired. Drink immediately. 

source : bit.ly/2UBY80G

Post a Comment

0 Comments