BACON WRAPPED AVOCADO FRIES #avocado #healthydiet #bacon #dietketo #kategonic

BACON WRAPPED AVOCADO FRIES #avocado #healthydiet #bacon #dietketo #kategonic

Bacon and avocado make an incredible mix, so you can envision how these bacon wrapped avocado fries taste.

A few days ago, peruser Ed left me a remark, directing me toward a formula post for bacon wrapped sweet potato fries and requested that I do one with avocados. The fries looked astounding. Also, I adore blending the sweet and the salty. I may utilize them as a Thanksgiving side dish rather than the customary broiled sweet potatoes.

Above all, I tried different things with difficult bacon wrapped avocado fries. The precarious thing with avocados is that you would prefer not to warm them up excessively long or they turn very harsh. My first endeavor, I utilized crude bacon. The crude customary cuts (don't utilize thick cut) wrapped and extended around the avocado cuts impeccably. Shockingly it took over 20 minutes to get the bacon exceptionally fresh, which is the manner in which I like my bacon.

This made the avocado be very unpleasant. So I attempted once more, this time with the precooked bacon strips you can buy at Costco. Since they are precooked, they don't extend as effectively, however the strips are not cooked until fresh so they do have some stretch left in them. I had the option to painstakingly fold them over the avocado cuts. I simply needed to make the avocado fries shorter and more slender. I just expected to heat them for 5-10 minutes before the bacon was prepared.

BACON WRAPPED AVOCADO FRIES #avocado #healthydiet #bacon #dietketo #kategonic

Also try our recipe : Baked Cream Cheese Rangoon Rolls #diet #healthy #rangoon #healthydiet #lowcarb

Ingredients :

  •  20 strips of precooked packaged bacon (see note)
  •  1 large avocado sliced into thin fry-size pieces (I sliced each avocado half into 5 slices, and then cut them down the middle to make them shorter, making 10 fries per half avocado)

Directions :

  1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Take one strip of precooked bacon and try to gently stretch a little longer without it breaking (especially near the lighter pink and white parts). Carefully wrap around avocado fry, starting at one end and working to the other end, and securely tuck in the end piece. Repeat with remaining and place onto baking sheet. Bake for 5-10 minutes or until bacon becomes crisp.
Source : bit.ly/2GBCFAT


Post a Comment

0 Comments