Iced Almond Milk Matcha Latte #drink #healthyrecipes #latte #matcha #milktea

Iced Almond Milk Matcha Latte #drink #healthyrecipes #latte #matcha #milktea

All you need is culinary evaluation matcha tea powder, almond milk, nectar, boiling water, and ice. Gracious and an artisan container. I think that its a lot simpler to make this matcha latte in an artisan container.

I've generally been an enormous matcha tea consumer yet I have just at any point made it hot… which is delectable however it's 90 degrees here in Florida and I'm only not in the state of mind for hot beverages nowadays.

I'm likewise not generally the greatest aficionado of espresso since I find that it truly gets dried out me and gives me some anxiety.

Which is something that matcha tea doesn't do! Matcha tea gives me a nearly zen-like vitality caffeine support with no of the espresso caffeine nerves.

Iced Almond Milk Matcha Latte #drink #healthyrecipes #latte #matcha #milktea

Also try our recipe : POOLSIDE SLUSH #drink #party #easy #healthydrink #summer

Ingredients :

  • 1 tsp culinary grade matcha tea powder ( Kiss me Organics is my favorite brand)
  • 1/2 cup hot water
  • 2 tsp honey
  • 1 cup almond milk
  • ice

Instructions :

  1. Put 1 teaspoon of culinary grade matcha green tea powder into a mason jar. Then pour 1/2 cup of hot water into the mason jar, put the lid on the jar, and shake everything together.
  2. Next, add 2 tsp of honey ( you can add more or less to your taste), put the lid on the jar, and shake the mason jar again until the honey has dissolved.
  3. Pour 1 cup of almond milk into the mason jar, put the lid back on the jar, and shake everything again.
  4. Then fill the mason jar with ice until it is full, put the lid on top, and shake it until all the liquid feels cold.
  5. Serves 1- 2.
Source : bit.ly/32EUacr


Post a Comment

0 Comments