OVERNIGHT CINNAMON ROLL OATS #drink #rolls #milktea #cinnamon #easy

OVERNIGHT CINNAMON ROLL OATS #drink #rolls #milktea #cinnamon #easy

It's beginning. The blistering climate. I know some of you most likely need to toss trash at me for grumbling about the warmth, however on the off chance that you have ever lived in Phoenix, you would comprehend what I am accustomed to. We carried the infant to a spring preparing game a week ago and it was around 90 degrees and we nearly passed on. My poor infant was so hot and begun getting extremely distraught by the second inning. This can't look good for the mid year!

So obviously with the rising temps, I am over hot nourishments, particularly for breakfast. I began longing for medium-term oats once more. On the off chance that you have never had medium-term oats, I can reveal to you that a few people can't deal with the surface and the way that its cold, yet I am thoroughly down with the medium-term oats! I love that I can simply blend everything up the prior night and eat simply sitting tight for me in the first part of the day when I am attempting to surge out the entryway.

My motivation for these medium-term oats originated from my cinnamon move cereal. I needed to make a medium-term adaptation. Gracious goodness are these yummy! A lot of cinnamon flavor and afterward in the event that you truly need to treat yourself, spoon a huge dab of cream cheddar beating on top and you have yourself one simple, yet truly debauched yet not all that terrible for-you breakfast!

OVERNIGHT CINNAMON ROLL OATS #drink #rolls #milktea #cinnamon #easy

Also try our recipe : DRUNKEN PUMPKIN LATTE #drink #latte #party #milk #sangria

INGREDIENTS

  •  1/2 cup rolled oats
  •  1/2 cup skim milk (can also use soy or almond milk)
  •  3/4 cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
  •  1/2 tsp. cinnamon
  •  pinch of salt
  •  2 teaspoons light brown sugar
  •  1 teaspoon vanilla

FOR THE CREAM CHEESE TOPPING: (OPTIONAL)

  •  2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
  •  1 tablespoon powdered sugar
  •  1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. In a jar or container, stir together the oats, milk, yogurt, cinnamon, salt, brown sugar, and the vanilla extract until well-combined. Cover and chill overnight. 
  2. To make the optional cream cheese topping, stir together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract with a fork until smooth. Spoon desired amount on top of oats.  Or, you can also make the topping and stir it in with all of the other ingredients overnight. You can also mix up the topping the night before if you want to!
Source : bit.ly/2NhQU1P


Post a Comment

0 Comments