CHUNKY MONKEY SMOOTHIE RECIPE #drink #smoothie

CHUNKY MONKEY SMOOTHIE RECIPE #drink #smoothie

Have I got a phenomenal smoothie formula for you today! This Chunky Monkey Smoothie formula is additional velvety and heavenly. Nutty spread, chocolate, and banana… … ..would you be able to think about a progressively debauched mix? I can't. My most loved piece of this formula is that there is no sugar included. None! Truly. The sweetness originates from utilizing extremely ready bananas. This smoothie suggests a flavor like treat, however isn't stacked with handled sugar and fake fixings. Your kiddos will love this one as well!

I'll be straightforward… … I'm a sorry morning individual. Formulas that I make in the first part of the day should be simple. Perhaps, that is the reason I ordinarily spare my progressively intricate formulas for supper. You know, when I'm progressively alert to cook. This one possibly takes a few estimations and in the event that you mess up a bit, it will in any case be heavenly.

The way to this formula is the overripe bananas. They include the sweetness and give an extremely velvety surface. I purchase additional bananas every week. One bundle to eat and one to mature. Proceed… … ..let your bananas get loads of darker spots on them. You can see from my photos that I let them get very dark colored. I won't eat them that dark colored except if it's in a formula since I am a banana big talker, however the browner the better for this formula. Strip the ready bananas, hurl them into a Ziploc sack, and afterward put in the cooler. Presently, each time you need to influence a smoothie you to have bananas prepared to go.

CHUNKY MONKEY SMOOTHIE RECIPE #drink #smoothie

Also try our recipe : Chunky Monkey Protein Shake (vegan) #drink #delicious

INGREDIENTS :
  • 2 large overripe bananas, peeled and frozen
  • 1 cup milk
  • ¾ cup ice
  • ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
  • 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa power
  • ½ tsp vanilla

INSTRUCTIONS :
  1. Add all ingredients to your blender or food processor.
  2. Blend until smooth. This will take about 2-3 minutes.
  3. Pour into glasses.
  4. Top with additional banana if desired.
  5. Serve with your favorite straw.
Source : bit.ly/2RU3BTr

Post a Comment

0 Comments