THE BEST EVER SUPER MOIST GLUTEN FREE BANANA BREAD #desserts #cakes #banana #glutenfree #easy

THE BEST EVER SUPER MOIST GLUTEN FREE BANANA BREAD #desserts #cakes #banana #glutenfree #easy

Be that as it may, back to the current occasion… I needed to make an exemplary occasion bread yet with a remarkable turn, something fascinating and out-of-the-case to add to such a unique event. I'm a sucker for banana bread so I couldn't avoid making it. I chose to make a gluten free form of my most loved banana bread formula. Recently a couple of my relatives have changed over to a gluten free eating routine so it's been somewhat hard altering.

At first I didn't have even an inkling in the event that I needed to substitute each fixing when preparing for them however I've discovered an a lot simpler approach to make my very own formulas. Everything you do is utilize Bob's Red Mill Wheat free, Gluten free, Dairy Free, 1 to 1 heating flour.

I cherish it since you fundamentally supplant generally useful flour with Bob's Red Mill gluten free flour. Essentially pursue your most loved heating formula, supplanting the wheat flour with this remarkable mix. It is consummately planned for heated merchandise with dynamite taste and surface – no extra claim to fame fixings or custom formulas required so you can transform any formula into a gluten free formula easily!

THE BEST EVER SUPER MOIST GLUTEN FREE BANANA BREAD #desserts #cakes #banana #glutenfree #easy

Also try our recipe : Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies #cookies #chocolate #desserts #pumpkin #velvet

Ingredients :
  • 2 cups Bob's Red Mill gluten free flour
  • 4-5 very ripe bananas mashed (1 1/2 cups)
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1/2 cup butter 1 stick, softened
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 tablespoons milk
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2-1 cup chocolate chips I used 1 cup

Instructions :
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan, set aside.
  2. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt, set aside. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Stir in eggs, milk, vanilla, and mashed bananas until well blended. Stir banana mixture and chocolate chips into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
Source : bit.ly/2TYM0LF

Post a Comment

0 Comments