Greek Cucumber and Arugula Salad #diet #cucumber #salad #whole30 #lowcarb

Greek Cucumber and Arugula Salad #diet #cucumber #salad #whole30 #lowcarb

Howdy people, how was your week? Prepared for the Memorial Day weekend?!

I've spent the recent days in New York City so as to sit on a board with my companions at The Laughing Cow for the nourishment blogger's meeting Tech Munch. Fortunately my air terminal has a non-stop trip to great ol' NYC, and the planning worked out so I'd have an additional day to investigate – so investigate I did!

Albeit New York can be overwhelmingly bustling it never stops to suck me in then abandon me needing more. And keeping in mind that I hesitantly begun meandering around subsequent to dropping my sacks off at the lodging wishing Ben was with me, I wound up as yet strolling 6 hours, and 7+ miles later. I returned completely SPENT!

Greek Cucumber and Arugula Salad #diet #cucumber #salad #whole30 #lowcarb

Also try our recipe :

Ingredients :
  • 2 medium-sized cucumbers, sliced thin OR spiralized then roughly chopped
  • 2 cups chopped tomatoes
  • 2 cups baby arugula
  • 1/2 red onion, cut in half then into thin slices
  • 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, haved
  • 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
  • 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley

For the Oregano Lemon Vinaigrette:
  • 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
  • 3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1/2 teaspoon honey
  • 1 garlic clove, pressed or minced
  • salt and pepper

Directions :
  1. Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl. Add Oregano Lemon Vinaigrette ingredients to a bowl or mason jar then whisk or shake to combine. Pour over salad then toss to combine and serve.
Source : bit.ly/2TXofnw

Read more our recipe : 

Post a Comment

0 Comments