PALEO SWEET POTATO WAFFLE BREAKFAST SANDWICH #vegetarian #paleo #sandwich #potato #cauliflower

PALEO SWEET POTATO WAFFLE BREAKFAST SANDWICH  #vegetarian #paleo #sandwich #potato #cauliflower

Goodness man gracious MAN you all. This waffle breakfast sandwich is simply so great. I was feeling great about it, until I began believing that perhaps I was carrying out a Whole30 wrongdoing…

I am not by any means beyond any doubt in the event that I am "defying the guidelines" with this one while doing the Whole30– otherwise called SWYPO (sex with your jeans on)… gee. I mean I feel like there are some hazy areas in that condition, you know? Since to me, it appears just as there are numerous different dishes/dinners that could fall under that class.

Like natively constructed Whole30 chicken tenders for instance… Or eating dates with nut spread to get your "fix"– better believe it I have certainly done that. Fundamentally on Day 4 when I resembled "What the hell am I doing? This is incredible… "

PALEO SWEET POTATO WAFFLE BREAKFAST SANDWICH  #vegetarian #paleo #sandwich #potato #cauliflower

Also try our recipe : 4 INGREDIENT FUDGE PROTEIN BROWNIES #vegan #protein #vegetarian #easy #food

INGREDIENTS
  • 2 large eggs, divided
  • 1 small/medium sweet potato, grated
  • 1/4 tsp cumin
  • 1/8 tsp paprika
  • 1/8 tsp garlic salt
  • 1 tsp oil, plus more for waffle iron and frying pan
  • 1 cup kale, chopped
  • 1/2 medium avocado, sliced
  • salt & pepper, to taste

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Heat waffle iron and grease well. Set aside.
  2. In a medium mixing bowl whisk 1 egg (or egg whites). Add in grated sweet potato–should be around a heaping cup–plus seasonings and 1 tsp oil. Mix well until thoroughly combined. Once waffle iron has fully heated, pack in sweet potato hash mixture into iron, covering all of the quadrants. Press waffle iron down gently and allow sweet potato to cook about 4-5 minutes, until lightly golden.
Source : bit.ly/2UZzNCZ

Post a Comment

0 Comments