Old-Fashioned Lemon Bars #lemon #bars #dessert

Old-Fashioned Lemon Bars #lemon #bars #dessert

When I got hitched, my grandmother tossed me a pre-wedding party and had each visitor convey a most loved formula for me to add to a formula box with the goal that I would have a couple of attempted and-genuine formulas as I began my wedded life. My extraordinary auntie Afton brought her "well known" Old-Fashioned Lemon Bars and they rapidly ended up one of my most loved formulas.

My young men like to joke that I don't have only a sweet tooth, however that I have sweet teeth! As it were, I incredibly like sweet treats. I must be watchful when I make these Lemon Bars since I will eat a whole container. They are simply so yummy! Also, since these antiquated lemon bars originated from my extraordinary auntie, they make me think about my youth and the awesome relatives who are presently grinning down on us from paradise. I miss them all like there's no tomorrow!

I cherish fruity treats and this formula has an incredible blend of sweet, acrid and salty. Yum! I made up a cluster of these for our last family get-together and I experienced serious difficulties keeping my young men out of them with the goal that I could take them.

Old-Fashioned Lemon Bars #lemon #bars #dessert

Also try our recipe : Salted Caramel Chocolate Cake #dessert #cake

Ingredients :
  • Crust:
  • 2 C. Flour
  • 3/4 C Powdered Sugar
  • 1 C. Soft Butter
  • Mix and press in a 10 1/2 X 15 1/2 greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350° for 12 minutes.
  • Mix together:
  • 4 large Eggs Beaten
  • 2 C. Sugar
  • 1/3 C. Lemon Juice
  • 1 tsp Vanilla
  • 1/4 C + 1 Tbls Flour
  • Pour over hot crust and bake at 350° for 20 mins. Top with powdered sugar (optional). Let cool completely before cutting.

Instructions :
  1. Do you have any recipes that have been passed down to you from family members
  2. If you love recipes like these Old-fashioned Lemon Bars, make sure you check out these other family favorites of mine
Source : bit.ly/2UjVOvq

Post a Comment

0 Comments