ONE-POT CHEESY TACO PASTA #taco


ONE-POT CHEESY TACO PASTA

Hi Taco Tuesday! It's my most loved foodie day of the week! My family adores taco Tuesday as well. On the off chance that it was up to them it would be taco Tuesday each night of the week.

I want to misunderstanding my taco Tuesday menu from week to week. A little while we do enchiladas, half a month we simply keep it straightforward with husky tacos and a little while I make something like this One-Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta. It has turned into a Mr. Mother Thyme most loved and it's one of my top choices since I can eat prepared from stove to table in less than 30 minutes and all done in one pot!

Since I have made this dish more than I'd like to concede my family has concocted some delectable garnish to improve this dish even! Contingent upon what I have close by some of the time we'll top this with some smashed tortilla chips which include a little crunch or some slashed tomatoes and avocado which is my undisputed top choice. At times I like to jump into this dish with no garnishes. Regardless of whether you serve it with fixings or not it's overly yummy in any case!

In the event that you're hoping to take a stab at something new, simple and above all delectable then you'll unquestionably need to add this to your menu! It will end up being a family top pick! Also, in the event that you cherish one-pot dishes as much as I do, at that point you would prefer not to miss my One-Pot Creamy Pesto Chicken Penne Pasta or One-Pot Chicken Fajita Pasta. They are straightforward, simple and flavorful particularly on occupied weeknights!.




Ingredients : 
  • 1 pound ground beef
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • Pinch of black pepper
  • 1 ounce packet taco seasoning or about 3 1/2 tablespoons homemade taco seasoning
  • 2 cups water
  • 1 cup jarred mild salsa
  • 8 ounces uncooked rotini pasta
  • 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican-style cheese
  • Optional toppings - chopped tomatoes avocado, crushed tortilla chips, chopped cilantro

Instructions : 
  1. Preheat a large deep skillet over medium heat.
  2. Add ground beef and season with salt and pepper.
  3. Cook, stirring occasionally until cooked thoroughly.
  4. Drain grease.
  5. Stir taco seasoning into ground beef then stir in water, salsa and pasta noodles.
  6. Bring mixture to a boil.
  7. Stir, cover and reduce heat to a simmer.
  8. Cook for about 15 minutes until pasta is tender.
  9. Turn off heat and stir in cheese.
  10. Season with additional salt and pepper if needed.
  11. Serve with optional toppings if desired.
read more our recipe : EASY KETO SALMON CAKES #diet #keto

source : bit.ly/2l5GKV6

Post a Comment

0 Comments