PINA COLADA SMOOTHIE #smoothie #drink

PINA COLADA SMOOTHIE #smoothie #drink

Until that day comes, I'm going to splash up my sun by drinking Pina Colada Smoothies. This smoothie formula is madly simple and scrumptious. Only four fixings are mixed together to make a plush, rich, somewhat sweet and unfathomably fulfilling cool beverage.

I drank my admission offer of pina coladas on our Florida excursion and indeed, they were astounding, yet now and again a little sweeeeeet. I know… I like desserts, yet drinking straight sugar isn't forever my thing so I like this helped up variant that is normally improved from the fixings.

The mystery fixing is certainly the vanilla. It thoroughly gives it an additional punch of flavor without overwhelming the characteristic kinds of the fixings. On the off chance that you look carefully you can see the little specs of vanilla beans from the vanilla bean glue I use.

PINA COLADA SMOOTHIE #smoothie #drink

Also try our recipe : CUCUMBER MINT COOLER #drink #cucumber

Ingredients :
  • 1¼ cups coconut milk (full fat or light)
  • 1½ cups frozen pineapple
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 frozen banana
Instructions :
  1. Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth
Source : bit.ly/2ME07z7

Post a Comment

0 Comments