TUNA STUFFED AVOCADOS #tuna #diet

TUNA STUFFED AVOCADOS #tuna #diet

Fish stuffed avocados are a flavorful low-carb, keto, Whole30 and paleo-accommodating lunch or nibble formula. A basic blend of fish plate of mixed greens and avocados, they're anything but difficult to make, stacked with sound protein, solid fats and will keep you satisfied long after lunch is finished.

Fish stuffed avocados are my new most loved lunch formula – and I think they'll before long be yours. I've generally been an aficionado of fish plate of mixed greens yet as of late understood that I simply don't make it so frequently as I used to. Since I don't eat much sans gluten bread (and I used to eat fish plate of mixed greens on sandwich bread), my old formula incidentally fell by the wayside.

Be that as it may, it's an ideal opportunity to restore it wouldn't you say? Furthermore, what preferred path over to utilize avocados as the new conveyance instrument for the most delightful fish plate of mixed greens formula.

TUNA STUFFED AVOCADOS #tuna #diet

Also try our recipe : VEGAN SLOW COOKER BLACK BEAN SOUP #diet #vegan

INGREDIENTS
  • 4 avocados
  • 2 (5 ounce) cans tuna (I prefer albacore tuna)
  • 1/4 cup mayonnaise
  • 1 stalk of celery, diced
  • 2 tbsp red onion, diced
  • 1-2 tbsp chopped parsley, chives and/or other herbs
  • 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard
  • salt and pepper, to taste

DIRECTIONS
  1. Add the tuna, mayonnaise, diced celery, diced red onion, herbs, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper to a mixing bowl. Stir together until well combined.
  2. Slice the avocados in half and remove the seed. Dollop a few spoonfuls of tuna salad onto each avocado half.
Source : bit.ly/2RVYwuy

Post a Comment

0 Comments