COCONUT CREAM DREAMBOAT DESSERT #dessert #cake

COCONUT CREAM DREAMBOAT DESSERT #dessert #cake

We have a couple different renditions of this here on the blog. We have a vanilla rendition {also, a standout amongst the most mainstream formulas on our blog}, a pumpkin variant, and a pistachio adaptation. I'd like to state that this coconut one is my top choice, yet they are all, really, pretty similarly flavorful.

I was motivated to make this adaptation, because of my new status as a REAL® Seal Dairy Diva! I did this last year also and I was so energized when they requested that I do it again this year.

They are such an incredible organization, that emphasis on genuine dairy items from bovines brought up in the U.S. It gets me energized when I go over the REAL® Seal on the dairy items that I cherish, in light of the fact that I realize they can be trusted and are extraordinary for my family and me.

COCONUT CREAM DREAMBOAT DESSERT #dessert #cake

Also try our recipe : COOKIE MONSTER CUPCAKES #dessert #cupcakes

Ingredients :
  • 36 Golden Oreo Cookies
  • 6 Tbsp. butter melted {I use salted}
  • 1 {8 oz} pkg. Philadelphia Cream Cheese softened
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 Tbsp. cold milk
  • 12 oz. Cool Whip divided
  • 2 {3.4 oz.} pkgs Coconut Cream instant pudding
  • 3 & 1/4 cups whole milk
  • 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes toasted {Here is how I toast mine}

Instructions :
  1. In a food processor, pulse the Oreo cookies until they are fine crumbs. Combine the crumbs and the butter until crumbs are fully coated.
  2. Press the mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Place the dish in the refrigerator while you work on the other layers.
  3. In a medium bowl {I use my stand mixer} whip the cream cheese and sugar on medium-low speed. Add the milk and mix until fully incorporated.
  4. With a spatula, fold in 1 & 1/4 cups cool whip until completely uniform. Spread this mixture evenly over your crust.

Post a Comment

0 Comments