MAJOON (BANANA AND DATE) SMOOTHIE #drink #smoothie

MAJOON (BANANA AND DATE) SMOOTHIE #drink #smoothie

Banana and dates in a smoothie? They may not appear the commonplace mix, yet it works. It works genuine well. I originally attempted this majoon banana and date smoothie at a neighborhood wellbeing store and began to look all starry eyed at. I am Persian and us Persian love our dates and nuts. It is implanted in our DNA. So when I discovered that this smoothie is really a Persian beverage, I wasn't too astonished. I definitely knew from the primary taste that that was the ideal blend for me. Stunned that I have never attempted this, truly, however not astounded at its history.

This all-regular caffeinated drink makes the ideal breakfast or a post-exercise drink. Smoothie morning meals are my thing, working out… not really. I never appear to have room schedule-wise to make a major breakfast amid the week as I am hurrying to work. So I will in general have one an excessive number of oat morning meals. I could likewise make eggs however I've needed to eliminate my egg admission and farthest point my egg morning meals to 2 times each week. Where does that abandon me? With smoothies. I have likely attempted each sort of smoothie there is out there with each conceivable organic product mix.

The banana and dates make this the ideal breakfast smoothie. These fixings keep you full. So no humiliating stomach snarls at the morning meeting at work. It gives the vitality and supplements that you have to begin your day.

MAJOON (BANANA AND DATE) SMOOTHIE #drink #smoothie

Also try our recipe : Cinnamon Apple Cider Mimosa #apple #delicious

INGREDIENTS
  • 1/2 cup walnuts
  • 1/4 cup pistachios
  • 5 Medjool dates, pitted
  • 1 and 1/2 cups almond milk
  • 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 ripe banana
  • 1 cup ice
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Grind the walnuts and pistachios in the blender.
  2. Add the dates and blend together until creamy.
  3. Add the almond milk, cinnamon, and vanilla extract and blend until smooth.
  4. Add the banana and ice and blend.
Source : bit.ly/2Oe32zw

Post a Comment

0 Comments