MANGO LIME SMOOTHIE #drink #manggo

MANGO LIME SMOOTHIE #drink #manggo

MANGO LIME SMOOTHIE 

I'm not one to truly enjoy over Christmas. That is to say, I'll have a touch of pudding and chocolate, yet I won't heap my plate overly high and make myself feel sick. 

In any case, despite everything I adore getting once again into my exercise routine come January and smoothies are my absolute favorite thing to make post exercise. 

Along these lines, I chose I required a tropical lift me up since the climate outside is dull and grim; enter this Mango Lime Smoothie! 

I needed something that would truly pack a flavor punch and I suspected that lime would be the ideal method to slice through sweet mango. 

I would not like to go excessively far and make this smoothie so tart it makes you flinch, however I added enough lime to ensure you can taste it! 

In the formula, I've put that I improved my smoothie with agave. This is absolutely down to individual inclination and how sweet your mangoes are. You may not require any sugar whatsoever and you can likewise utilize nectar, sugar or sugar. 

I simply love the wonderful way agave tastes with mango and I'm likewise hypersensitive to nectar, so I would not like to make myself sick!

MANGO LIME SMOOTHIE #drink #manggo

Ingredients : 
  • Juice of 1 small or 1/2 a large lime
  • 2 cups (450g) fresh mango chunks
  • 1 cup (200g) ice cubes
  • 2 tbsp agave nectar/honey/sweetener; down to personal preference, you may not need any depending how sweet your mangoes are

Instructions : 
  1. Place lime juice, mango chunks and ice into a blender and pulse until smooth.
  2. Taste and then add sweetener of choice, if using. Pulse until blended.
  3. Divide between 1 large, or 2 small glasses and serve immediately. 


source : bit.ly/2UshRkJ

Post a Comment

0 Comments