Fresh Peach Margaritas #fresh #peach #margaritas

Fresh Peach Margaritas #fresh #peach #margaritas


I made these crisp peach margaritas to commend my birthday a month ago, and they turned out so scrumptious that I simply needed to impart the formula to you! While I don't drink all that frequently, I do love a decent, clean mixed drink once in a while! This crisp peach margarita is certainly my new top choice!

I've made this both with plain shining water just as coconut La Croix shimmering water, and both were tasty. Don't hesitate to get imaginative!

Despite the fact that I want to serve this margarita on the stones, it can generally be mixed with ice too. Appreciate whatever works best for you! Appreciate!
Fresh Peach Margaritas #fresh #peach #margaritas


Ingredients :

  • ½ cup diced, peeled peaches (approximately ½ medium peach)
  • 2 oz. silver tequila (I used Patron)
  • 1 oz. fresh lime juice
  • 1 teaspoon – 1 tablespoon honey , depending on your taste
  • 2 oz. sparkling water (I used La Croix sparkling water, you can always get creative with flavors!)

Instructions :

  1. If desired, salt the rim of your glass. To do this, place the salt on a small plate and rub the rim of the glass with a lime wedge. Press the rim of the glass into the salt.
  2. Place the peaches, tequila, lime juice and honey in a blender. Blend until completely smooth. Pour over ice into a glass and add the sparkling water. Stir to combine. Enjoy!
Source : bit.ly/2ttLkOE 

Post a Comment

0 Comments