Heated PARMESAN TOMATOES #mozzarella

Heated PARMESAN TOMATOES #mozzarella

Heated PARMESAN TOMATOES 

I can't trust Christmas is only two weeks away! This December has been brimming with going for me, so I have an inclination that I haven't been home much. Truth be told, as you're perusing this Monday morning, I'll be in the sky venturing out to Chicago for a medium-term trip. 

A little while prior, I was in Galveston, Texas for a work meeting. My associates and I went out to supper at an extravagant fish eatery that was AMAZING. I generally request fish when I'm out on work dinners– in light of the fact that Nick loathes fish and it's my solitary shot, haha! Anyway, we went to this restaraunt that neglected the sea and we requested some delish seafood– hors d'oeuvres were panko crusted asparagus with smooth crab sauce. I requested the crab cake stuffed shrimp with macaroni and cheddar and parmesan tomatoes. 

I didn't generally comprehend what the parmesan tomatoes were the point at which I requested them, I simply accepted they were slashed tomatoes sauteed with some sort of cheddar. Well to my suprise, these charming little tomato rounds with dried up, melty parmesan were perched on my plate!

Heated PARMESAN TOMATOES #mozzarella

Also try our recipe : ONE SKILLET BEEF #beef
INGREDIENTS :
  • 2-3 large beefsteak tomatoes
  • 1 cup shaved parmesan cheese
  • 1 Tbsp dried basil
  • 1 Tbsp dried oregano
  • 2 Tbsp fresh Italian parsley, roughly chopped

INSTRUCTIONS :
  1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
  2. Slice the tomatoes into 1/4" slices and arrange on the baking sheet.
  3. Top each slice with enough parmesan to cover the top, as well as a sprinkling of basil and oregano.
  4. Bake for 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
  5. Top with the fresh chopped Italian parley.
  6. Serve immediately!

NOTES :
  1. Tastes great with fish, shrimp, or beef dishes as a side dish!

Read more our recipe : Teriyaki Salmon Glaze #salmon
source :  bit.ly/2D44rnJ


Post a Comment

0 Comments