Antipasto Skewers #healthydiet #paleo #keto #food #kategonic

Antipasto Skewers #healthydiet #paleo #keto #food #kategonic

Appetizer sticks are the most effortless canapé EVER. Stacked with enhance thus simple to make, these are ideal for wedding parties, gatherings, and the sky is the limit from there! Twofold or triple to serve a group!

Hi! Presently I'm perched on the train, zipping my way towards Manhattan, and imagining about the bagel I will eat up when I arrive. After marathon watching the initial two periods of Mozart in the wilderness (any other individual cherishing that show?!), I'm anxious to extend my legs, investigate the frigid city roads, and eat however much as could be expected. I surmise that last part was guaranteed, huh?

Okay, serious! Today I'm imparting to you one of my top choice "scarcely a formula" plans. In case you're engaging for the Superbowl (or any occasion, extremely), this appetizer starter is here to help! They're madly simple to collect, and can be made as long as 4 hours ahead of time.

Antipasto Skewers #healthydiet #paleo #keto #food #kategonic

Also try our recipe : Greek Cucumber and Arugula Salad #diet #cucumber #salad #whole30 #lowcarb

Ingredients :

  • 20 long wooden skewers
  • (1) 9 ounce package cheese tortellini
  • 1/2 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
  • 1/2 teaspoon tabasco sauce (optional, but it adds a nice kick)
  • 40 olives (I used Kalamata but any kind you enjoy will work)
  • 40 grape tomatoes
  • 40 thin slices Genoa salami
  • 20 baby mozzarella balls
  • 40 pieces basil, torn
  • 20 pieces chopped artichoke hearts

Instructions :

  1. Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and quickly rinse in cold water. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the tortellini with salad dressing and hot sauce, seal the bag, and turn it around a few times to coat; refrigerate for at least 15 minutes and up to 4 hours.
  2. When ready to assemble, drain and discard any remaining marinade.
  3. For each skewer, I threaded an olive, tomato, basil, tortellini, basil, folded salami slice, mozzarella ball, tortellini, basil, folded salami piece, artichoke heart, tomato, olive. You can switch up the arrangement if you like, but I find this order is visually appealing and delicious.
Source : bit.ly/2C39xQ9


Post a Comment

0 Comments