Caramel Apple Nachos #desserts #apple #caramel #yummy #pumpkin

Caramel Apple Nachos #desserts #apple #caramel #yummy #pumpkin

Anybody that knows me actually or has pursued the blog for a spell realizes I worship Halloween. It is my second fave occasion to Christmas!

I cherish all the adorable and creepy embellishments and fill my home with a blend of both. I additionally love arranging out our outfits! Fundamentally, Halloween makes me a glad young lady Every Friday this month I'll be sharing a fun HALLOWEEN treat or enhancement thought to get all of you in the creepy soul with me!

Up first are these AMAZING Caramel Apple Nachos. They are SO great and overly easy to make. They'd be ideal for a gathering or an enjoyment after-school nibble the children can help make. The fixings can truly be whatever your heart wants. The choices are unending!

Caramel Apple Nachos #desserts #apple #caramel #yummy #pumpkin

Also try our recipe : SOFT BATCH CHRISTMAS SPRINKLE COOKIES #cookies #desserts #cakes #pumpkin #christmas

Ingredients :

  • 4 large green apples (I use Granny Smith)
  • ½ package Kraft caramels (unwrapped) or caramel bits
  • 1 Tablespoon water
  • ½ package white chocolate chips
  • ½ cup miniature chocolate chips
  • 1 Heath candy bar, crushed

Instructions :

  1. Clean apples with water, dry with paper towels. Slice each apple into 8 pieces. Arrange apple slices onto a large serving platter.
  2. Meanwhile, place caramels in a microwave-safe bowl with 1 Tablespoon water. Microwave in 25 second intervals until just melted. Drizzle warm caramel over apples.
  3. Place white chocolate chips in a separate microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 25 second intervals until just melted. Drizzle over apples.
  4. Top apples with mini chocolate chips and crushed candy bar. Serve immediatley and enjoy!
Source : bit.ly/2pwa0Yl


Post a Comment

0 Comments