Italian Cream Liqueur #drink #party #sangria #cocktail #easy

Italian Cream Liqueur #drink #party #sangria #cocktail #easy

Italian Cream Liqueur is ideal for tasting, for blending into hot espresso or tea, for sprinkling over a rich cake, or in any event, for presenting with berries.

Everybody who tastes this cream alcohol returns for more and afterward requests the formula.

A couple of years prior, our companion Tony skilled us a jug of this alcohol for Christmas. It smelled superb when I opened it and I could scarcely stand by to attempt it in my espresso the following day. I was snared from the main taste.

I bugged Tony for the formula and he was caring enough to send it over to me.

I gave a container of this cream alcohol to a companion a couple of years back and she called me before I made it home from her home to ask precisely what the "paradise in a jug" was.

Italian Cream Liqueur #drink #party #sangria #cocktail #easy

Also try our recipe : Raspberry Peach Iced Tea Lemonade #drink #party #sangria #cocktail #lemonade

Ingredients :

  • 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
  • 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 cup Frangelico liqueur
  • 3/4 cup vodka
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/2 teaspoon almond extract

Instructions :

  1. Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until combined, about 30 seconds. Pour into jars, bottles, or airtight containers. Store in the refrigerator and serve cold. Enjoy!
Source : bit.ly/2NitfOu

Post a Comment

0 Comments