MICROWAVE CINNAMON MAPLE BREAKFAST QUINOA #healthy #diet #cinnamon #breakfast #paleo

MICROWAVE CINNAMON MAPLE BREAKFAST QUINOA #healthy #diet #cinnamon #breakfast #paleo

Cheerful Monday! As all of you read this, I ought to be on the way to Salt Lake City to blend business in with joy! It's a speedy excursion to do some blogging/ecookbook stuff just as get together with my family. I will be depleted when I return home on Wednesday {what else is new… } however am so energized! Tail me on facebook or instagram to get the abominable for the following hardly any days.

At any rate, today I'm talking sound nourishment. A great deal of you think I just eat Pepperoni Pizza Meatball Hoagies, Burgers, and Magic Bars throughout the day since that is all I post about. All things considered, that all is going to change. Companions, meet my morning meal quinoa. It's warm, encouraging, sound, gluten free and will truly keep you full until lunch {–>quinoa is truly high in protein.}

I used to despise quinoa on the grounds that it took always to cook. {Read: I'm a lingering sluggish pregnant lady.} But, I just tested a few days ago by microwaving it and voila! after 10 minutes, I ate! It was superb!

MICROWAVE CINNAMON MAPLE BREAKFAST QUINOA #healthy #diet #cinnamon #breakfast #paleo

Also try our recipe : VEGAN BLUEBERRY MUFFINS #dessert #diet #healthyrecipes #muffins #vegan
 
Ingredients :

  • 1/2 cup quinoa
  • 1 cup cold water
  • 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon + more for garnish
  • 2 teaspoons butter
  • milk or cream to taste
  • maple syrup to taste
  • banana slices

Instructions :

  1. Place quinoa in water and rinse well.
  2. Drain quinoa, then stir in 1 cup cold water, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and 1 teaspoon butter.
  3. Microwave on high for 4 minutes. Stir and microwave 3 more minutes. Remove from microwave,
  4. cover with foil and sit 2 minutes. Fluff quinoa and stir in remaining butter. Divide between 2 bowls
  5. and top with milk, maple syrup, banana slices and cinnamon to taste.
Source : bit.ly/2LAiCW4


Post a Comment

0 Comments