PALEO BLUEBERRY LEMON DONUTS #paleo #lemon #diet

PALEO BLUEBERRY LEMON DONUTS #paleo #lemon #diet

You may ask yourself, why have you been concealing these Paleo Blueberry Lemon Donuts from us for such a long time Kelsey?! Well trust me, I can clarify! At the point when the majority of my kitchen stuff was away for 4 months, I overlooked the amount I adored certain items that were covering up away. Indeed my sustenance processor was an enormous one, however one that I generally appear to disregard was my little doughnut skillet!! I don't think I have to clarify why I missed it – UM HELLO DONUTS!

In the event that you place anything into a doughnut shape, odds are I will love it. Doughnuts are ensured to satisfy anybody, particularly in the event that you place blueberries in them! I am BEYOND siphoned to work with California Giant Berry Farms to demonstrate to you the most ideal approaches to utilize your berries as we jump into berry season! These folks get their "Goliath" name in light of the fact that their strawberries have HUGE flavor! No additional pesticides or garbage, simply great antiquated California soil and loads of affection from this family run organization!

Be that as it may, today is about blueberries and lemon! For reasons unknown this combo is dependably flawlessness!! They go fantastic together in treats however I want to make lemon vinaigrettes to prepare servings of mixed greens with and top them with blueberries as well!

PALEO BLUEBERRY LEMON DONUTS #paleo #lemon #diet

Also try our recipe : DAIRY-FREE SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP STUFFED SHELLS #diet #spinach

Ingredients :
  • 1 cup blanched almond flour
  • ⅛ teaspoon baking soda
  • pinch of salt
  • 2 tablespoons maple syrup
  • ½ cup coconut milk, full fat
  • 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
  • 1 egg
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 tablespoon lemon zest
  • ¼ cup fresh blueberries

Instructions :
  1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and spray a donut pan with oil spray.
  2. Mix together the blanched almond flour, baking soda and salt.
  3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, coconut milk, coconut oil, egg, vanilla and lemon zest.
  4. Using a rubber spatula, mix the wet and dry ingredients together. Do not over mix.
  5. Scoop batter into a large ziplock bag and cut the tip of the bag with scissors. Squeeze batter into the donut pan then shake it a little to evenly disperse the batter. Drop 4-5 blueberries into each
  6. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 15 minutes.
  7. Set pan over a wire rack to cool. Wait until donuts are cooled a bit then remove from the pan.
Source : bit.ly/2G2Qs4C

Post a Comment

0 Comments