LEMON ICEBOX PIE #cake

LEMON ICEBOX PIE #cake

LEMON ICEBOX PIE 

This Lemon Icebox Pie is a rich lemon pie filling made with improved dense milk prepared into a graham wafer covering. It is a standout amongst the best summer pies you'll ever make! 

As much as I appreciate thinking of new and fascinating formulas I truly love getting the chance to impart exemplary formulas from my youth to you. The present Lemon Icebox Pie was something my grandmother used to make and it was constantly one of my top picks. 

I haven't pondered it in years and a few days ago I was stating the amount I like lemon pastries and it returned to me instantly! Mmm, that smooth, sweet and harsh, lemony pie with the rich graham wafer covering. I swear I don't think I've had a lemon refrigerator pie as a grown-up (surmise I was too bustling requesting that grandmother make her blackberry pie!). I had unquestionably never made one
LEMON ICEBOX PIE #cake
Also try our recipe : FUDGY OREO BROWNIES #oreo
Ingredients :
  • 2 c Graham cracker crumbs (I buy the boxed crumbs but it is about 14 graham crackers ifyou are making your own crumbs)
  • 1/4 c Sugar
  • 6 tbsp Butter , melted
  • 1 1/4 c Fresh lemon juice (6-8 lemons)
  • 24 oz Sweetened condensed milk
  • 8 Egg yolks , large
  • 2 tbsp Lemon zest , finely grated

Instructions :
  1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
  2. In a bowl mix together graham cracker crumbs and sugar.
  3. Add melted butter to mixture and mix thoroughly.
  4. Pat the graham cracker mixture into a greased pie pan making sure to go up the sides to create a nice crust.
  5. Bake crust for 10 minutes then remove from oven and let cool.
  6. While the crust bakes and cools mix the rest if the ingredients together in a bowl.
  7. Pour the mixture into the crust and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the edges are set and the middle still jiggles slightly.
  8. Once baked, remove the pie from the oven and let it cool completely before covering it with plastic wrap and placing it in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours ( I recommend overnight).
  9. Serve with homemade whipped cream!

Read more our recipe : Tiramisu Tartlets #korzinki #dessert
source : bit.ly/2JKlGAc


Post a Comment

0 Comments