Seared CINNAMON BANANAS #babanas#food

  Seared CINNAMON BANANAS #babanas#food

Seared CINNAMON BANANAS 

This formula was propelled by the deep rooted issue, how to go through overripe bananas. 

Regardless of how hard I endeavor to purchase a decent number of bananas for my family, I can never appear to hit the nail on the head. On the off chance that multi week I don't have enough, I endeavor to purchase a couple of more the following week, however then it appears I have too much! 

Home » Breakfast » Pan Fried Cinnamon Bananas 

Seared CINNAMON BANANAS 

February 20, 2014 by Kristin 128 Comments 

Spare 

Hop to Recipe Print Recipe 

Interruption 

Unmute 

Remaining Time - 0:14 

Fullscreen 


Seared Cinnamon Bananas – Quick and simple formula for overripe bananas, ideal for an uncommon breakfast or an evening nibble. How would you make Fried Bananas? Utilize 3 fixings, sear it, and it's prepared in 10 minutes. 

This formula was propelled by the well established issue, how to go through overripe bananas. 

Regardless of how hard I attempt to purchase a decent number of bananas for my family, I can never appear to take care of business. On the off chance that multi week I don't have enough, I attempt to purchase a couple of more the following week, yet then it appears I have too much! 

Overhead perspective on seared cinnamon banana adjusts on a white plate 

Report this advertisement 

Associate connections have been utilized to connection to things I talk about in this post. 

Fortunately there are loads of yummy things you can do with overripe bananas. Banana bread is extremely the primary thing that rings a bell, however here and there that is somewhat more inconvenience than I have the vitality or time to handle.

  Seared CINNAMON BANANAS #babanas#food

Ingredients:
2 bananas Slightly Overripe
2 tablespoons sugar (you can substitute granulated Splenda, if you like)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg (optional)
Intruction :
Slice the bananas into rounds, approximately 1/3 inch thick.
In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg (if desired). Set aside.
Lightly spray a large skillet with nonstick oil spray. Warm over medium heat.
Add the banana rounds and sprinkle 1/2 of the cinnamon mixture on top. 
Cook for about 2-3 minutes.
Flip the rounds, sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon mixture
Cook for 2-3 more minutes until the bananas are soft and warmed through
read more our recipe : MUSHROOM STROGANOFF #food #yummy
source : bit.ly/2Ydk0CG

Post a Comment

0 Comments