ONE SKILLET CASHEW CHICKEN STIR FRY #food

ONE SKILLET CASHEW CHICKEN STIR FRY #food

ONE SKILLET CASHEW CHICKEN STIR FRY 

You all one pot suppers are absolutely my jam. I mean you can never turn out badly tossing a huge amount of chicken and new veggies into one single skillet and hurling everything together with a scrumptious shelled nut sauce! Not exclusively is this formula ideal for your week by week feast prep (since I should state these scraps are far superior daily later), yet there is practically zero tidy up which makes this dish the ideal weeknight supper! 

For this formula (and comparative ones like it), I generally attempt to pre-hack my veggies after I get them so when I'm prepared to cook I can simply toss everything into the container. That is the extraordinary thing about supper prep, I attempt to prepare every one of our snacks for the week on Sundays, yet our meals I like to make crisp every night so pre-hacking everything spares me so much time! 

Be that as it may, in addition to the fact that this makes a simple weeknight supper, however the remains taste far and away superior the following day for a sound lunch! The sauce may be my most loved part as well. It's rich, daintily sweet and I truly need to sprinkle it on everything! There isn't much zest in this formula, yet don't hesitate to include a tablespoon of Sriracha or red pepper pieces in the event that you like a little warmth. I mean you realize I am ALL about Sriracha nowadays as observed here, here and even here, you truly can't turn out badly in light of the fact that the stuff is so great! So yes thoroughly add some to this formula on the off chance that you need that great kick! 

I have been about speedy meals like this recently since despite everything we're trusting that our home will be done. The greater part of my kitchen stuff is altogether stored so anything I can make that fits effectively into one container and gives us dinners for the following couple of days is simply ideal for us! Our end date for the house is in only two brief weeks and I can't reveal to you how energized we are! We truly begun this procedure back in August so it has been a long (however agreeable!) 10 months of picking everything about, each penny, pressing, and simply pausing. To state we are prepared to move would be putting it mildly! 

Expectation you appreciate this One Skillet Cashew Chicken Stir Fry as much as we did and make sure to label me on Instagram utilizing the hashtag #eatyourselfskinnyrecipe on the off chance that you end up making this! I LOVE seeing all your photographs and tasty sustenance!

ONE SKILLET CASHEW CHICKEN STIR FRY #food

Also try our recipe : Sound BEEF AND BROCCOLI #Brocoli
INGREDIENTS : 
  • 1 Tbsp olive oil
  • 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 cups broccoli florets
  • 1 red bell pepper, julienned
  • 1 cup sugar snap peas
  • ½ cup carrots, julienned
  • ⅓ cup unsalted cashews
  • 4 green onions, chopped

For the sauce:
  • 4 Tbsp tamari (or soy sauce)
  • 3 Tbsp all-natural peanut butter
  • 2 Tbsp honey
  • 1 tsp. sesame oil
  • 1 Tbsp grated ginger
  • 2 or 3 Tbsp water
INSTRUCTIONS :

  1. To make the sauce, whisk together tamari (or soy sauce), peanut butter, honey, sesame oil, and grated ginger in a small bowl. Whisk in 2 or 3 tablespoons of water, depending on the consistency you prefer, and set aside.
  2. In a large skillet over medium heat, drizzle olive oil and add chicken. Season with salt and pepper and sauté until lightly browned, about 4 to 5 minutes. Add the garlic and sauté for about 30 seconds, mixing it with the chicken.
  3. Add broccoli, bell pepper, snap peas and carrots to the skillet, incorporating everything together. Cook an additional 5 minutes, until veggies are tender and chicken is cooked through, then add cashews and green onions and drizzle the peanut sauce over top.

  4. Mix everything together with the sauce, coating well, and cook for one more minute. Serve and enjoy!

Read more our recipe : LASAGNA PASTA #mozarella #pasta
source : bit.ly/2uOncHs

Post a Comment

0 Comments