PECAN PIE BROWNIES #brownies

PECAN PIE BROWNIES #brownies

PECAN PIE BROWNIES 

I LOVE this season. Wherever you look there are a wide range of astounding occasion formulas and I can get sucked into Pinterest for a considerable length of time taking a gander at Thanksgiving formulas. The issue is with regards to making the Thanksgiving supper menu everybody has their most loved conventional Thanksgiving side or Thanksgiving pastry and nobody needs to surrender them so we can have a go at something new. I'm similarly as liable as every other person. I mean it wouldn't be Thanksgiving without my grandmother's Broccoli Casserole! This year I've found somewhere around one formula that everybody is eager to attempt. These rich, fudgy Pecan Pie Brownies consolidate two Thanksgiving works of art into one wanton Thanksgiving sweet. 

Pecan Pie is an absolute necessity on Thanksgiving. I've taken a stab at exchanging it up and my Pecan Pie Cake Roll was a hit so this year I thought I'd check whether I could do it once more. These Pecan Pie Brownies take the widely adored piece of the pecan pie, the gooey, nutty filling, and heat it directly over rich chocolate brownies. I'm going to be straightforward, while every other person in the family can't survive without pecan pie it's not my most loved treat, however these brownies were wild great! The mix of chocolate and pecan pie filling is such a great amount of superior to plain old pecan pie. 

It's a basic formula. I utilized a boxed brownie blend (one that makes a 13-inch x 9-inch skillet of brownies) to keep things basic however in the event that you have a most loved brownie formula you can utilize that. I made the pecan filling utilizing a similar formula my mother utilizes for pecan pie. I stirred up the brownies, emptied them into my brownie container, and heated them for 20 minutes. While they prepared I combined the elements for my pecan pie filling. Following 20 minutes I expelled the somewhat cooked brownies from the broiler and poured the pecan pie filling over them. At that point everything returned into the broiler and heated for another 30-40 minutes.

PECAN PIE BROWNIES #brownies

Ingredients :
  • 40 ounce Family-Size Brownie Mix or 2 regular size brownie mixes 13x9 pan + ingredients listed on the package
  • 1 c Sugar
  • 1 1/2 c Corn syrup
  • 4 Eggs
  • 1/4 c unsalted butter melted
  • 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
  • 2 c pecans chopped


Instructions : 
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
  2. Mix brownies according to package instructions.
  3. Pour brownie batter into a greased 13x9 inch pan and place in oven to bake for 25-30 minutes.
  4. While the brownies bake combine the sugar, corn syrup, eggs, butter, and vanilla in a bowl. Mix together thoroughly.
  5. Stir in pecans.
  6. After 25-30 minutes remove the brownies from the oven and pour the pecan pie filling over them.
  7. Place them back in the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes or until the filling only jiggle slightly in the middle when you move the pan.
  8. Let cool to room temperature before cutting.
  9. Enjoy!


Read more our recipe : APPLE FRITTERS #apple #cake
source : bit.ly/2D5tyGS



Post a Comment

0 Comments