BANANA BREAD OVERNIGHT OATS #banana #diet #paleo #lowcarb #healthydiet

BANANA BREAD OVERNIGHT OATS #banana #diet #paleo #lowcarb #healthydiet

Much the same as banana bread directly from the stove, however with scarcely any exertion, these Banana Bread Overnight Oats are breakfast you can wake up to–truly, in light of the fact that they are hanging tight for you toward the beginning of the day!

So every time I post an Overnight Oats formula here, I swear I state it is my outright top pick. All things considered, this time I won't state that, however I will say this is unquestionably my preferred today! Ha, perceive how I got around that one! I adore my oats. In any case I can play around with them and make a bit of something new it brings my taste buds much satisfaction.

I don't care for messing around toward the beginning of the day however I likewise need a decent healthy breakfast. These Banana Bread Overnight Oats are the appropriate response. I take around 15 minutes on Sunday or Monday and set up a whole week of single serving containers. In the first part of the day, I pop them in the microwave and they are a great idea to go.

I have additionally been having them as a mid-evening nibble of late which truly holds me over until supper. Early afternoon is the hardest time for me and it generally has been. In the event that I don't get a decent nibble in, at that point I am only a wrench the remainder of the day since I am extremely tired. So my associates are appreciative for these I accept!

BANANA BREAD OVERNIGHT OATS #banana #diet #paleo #lowcarb #healthydiet

Also try our recipe : ESSENTIALS POWER BOWL W/ TAHINI LIME DRIZZLE #healthydiet #paleo #whole30 #keto #lowcarb

Ingredients :

  • 1/2 mashed ripe banana
  • 1/2 cup rolled oats regular or gluten free
  • 1/2 cup milk of choice
  • 2 T chopped pecans or walnuts
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • Dash of sea salt
  • 1 T ground flax (optional)
  • 2 tsp 100% pure maple syrup

Instructions :

  1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl or jar that can be sealed and stir well.
  2. Refrigerate overnight.
  3. Serve hot or cold.
  4. Garnish with some sliced banana or more nuts if desired.
Source : bit.ly/2lTREyy


Post a Comment

0 Comments