CARROT CAKE OVERNIGHT OATS #vegetarian #cake #vegan #yummy #paleo

CARROT CAKE OVERNIGHT OATS #vegetarian #cake #vegan #yummy #paleo

Carrot cake for breakfast? Why yes! These Carrot Cake Overnight Oats are a straightforward, healthy approach to begin your morning. Prep your oats during the evening and breakfast is prepared in a hurry. So natural!

It's another blanketed day here in Ohio. It's as if the whole period of winter has been packed into this multi week. This is truly disturbing my daily practice and I am beginning to get some real neurosis. Notwithstanding, I had a considerable amount of time in the kitchen so I am in reality behind on formula sharing. Speculating that is something to be thankful for!

I adore the sentiment of schedule, consistency and consistency. I like to have my day set out before me and realize what's in store. So you can envision that following a couple of long periods of non-routine how I begin to respond. Unmistakably, this is another piece of my requirement for control and another work in advancement, however seven days of snow is simply not making a difference.

Sitting on the sofa throughout the day or marathon watching my preferred TV show is to a greater degree a bad dream to me than a vacation as my better half assumes. I've gotta be moving and feeling like I am achieving something every day. Furthermore, I have taken in this week that there is just such a great amount of clothing to be done or wardrobes to be cleaned.

CARROT CAKE OVERNIGHT OATS #vegetarian #cake #vegan #yummy #paleo

Also try our recipe : CAULIFLOWER HOT WINGS #cauliflower #vegetarian #breakfast #dinner #food

Ingredients :

  • 1/2 large carrot shredded
  • 1 1/2 T coconut shredded or flaked
  • 1/2 cup rolled regular or gluten free
  • 3/4 cup milk of choice
  • 1 T chopped pecans or walnuts
  • 1 T raisins
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla
  • 1/2-1 tsp cinnamon
  • Dash of sea salt
  • 2 tsp maple

Instructions :

  1. Combine all ingredients in a container that can be sealed and stir well.
  2. Refrigerate overnight.
  3. Enjoy hot or cold!
Source : bit.ly/2KGzkCZ


Post a Comment

0 Comments