Cranberry and Walnut Pinwheels #healthydiet #whole30 #paleo #keto #cranberry

Cranberry and Walnut Pinwheels #healthydiet #whole30 #paleo #keto #cranberry

Housewives ought to be only that – homemakers. That implies; others should get some staple goods, others should drive the children to preschool, others should clean the garage, and so forth… Catch my float? (I trust my better half is understanding this)

Clutching my hot espresso cup throughout the day would be genuinely perfect. I would change things up around 3:00 and pour some hot tea. Green, chamomille, lemon… whatever I can discover. I simply need to remain warm.

Yet, looking on the brilliant side, the day is getting longer, and with consistently that passes, summer draws nearer! Indeed! At that point I will cry you about how hot it is out there, and how I would prefer not to go outside on the grounds that I am going to dissolve.

I pulled this cranberry and pecan pinwheels dessert formula out of my Recipe Archive that I have saved money on my work station. (Truly, regardless I have one of those PCs. No, I don't utilize it… it just stays there, gathering dust. Also, plans.)

Cranberry and Walnut Pinwheels #healthydiet #whole30 #paleo #keto #cranberry

Also try our recipe : COPYCAT STARBUCKS PROTEIN BISTRO BOX #protein #healthydiet #whole30 #lowcarb #recipes

Ingredients :

  • 1 cup dried cranberries
  • 1 cup chopped walnuts
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • zest of 1 orange
  • 2 refrigerated pie crusts (I use Pillsbury Pie Crust)
  • 2 tablespoons butter , melted
  • 1 whole egg
  • 2 tablespoons water
  • honey

Instructions :

  1. Preheat oven to 400.
  2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
  3. Place the cranberries, walnuts, sugar, and zest in a mixing bowl; mix until thoroughly combined.
  4. On a lightly floured surface roll out the pie crusts into two squares.
  5. Generously brush the pie crusts with the melted butter.
  6. Spread the cranberry filling on top of the pie crusts.
  7. Roll each pie crust into a log.
  8. Pinch the edges to seal.
  9. Combine the egg and water in a small bowl and beat until well blended.
  10. Brush each log with the egg mixture.
  11. Carefully cut each log into 10 slices.
  12. Place the slices, cut side up, on the prepared baking sheet, 1 inch apart.
  13. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
  14. Place pinwheels on a cooling rack.
  15. Spread a teaspoon, or more, of the honey on each pinwheel.
  16. Let cool before serving.
Source : bit.ly/2Nc8Ucd


Post a Comment

0 Comments