SUMMERTIME STRAWBERRY PINA COLADAS #strawberry #coladas #easy #drink #yummy

SUMMERTIME STRAWBERRY PINA COLADAS #strawberry #coladas #easy #drink #yummy

I recollect my first pina colada. I was eating with my father at a little Mexican eatery by the Willamette River and he requested a virgin one for me.

I was all of 9 years of age and completely snared forever! It was cool and rich and frosty and sweet and cloying yet SO great.

A long time later I was eager to have one of my most loved treats with rum just to find I didn't care for it with rum. By any means. I attempted a few times in a few nations and never could get one to have an aftertaste like that youth treat.

At last I chose I loved my rum in cherry coke and my pina coladas pristine by liquor. It may be unsophisticated yet I was cheerful.

SUMMERTIME STRAWBERRY PINA COLADAS #strawberry #coladas #easy #drink #yummy

Also try our recipe : SIMPLE SANGRIA #drink #sangria #smoothie #party #cocktail

Ingredients :

  • 2 cups pineapple diced
  • 1 cup strawberries sliced
  • 1 Tbsp. frozen orange juice concentrate
  • 3/4 cup cream of coco
  • 4 oz coconut rum chilled
  • 1 cup crushed or nugget ice

Instructions :

  1. Combine everything except the ice in a blender and puree until smooth.
  2. Add ice and blend until you reach the desired consistency.
  3. Serve immediately in chilled glasses or a hollowed out pineapple.
Source : bit.ly/2IxPrCd


Post a Comment

0 Comments