White christmas mojito #drink #mojito #sangria #summer #cocktail

White christmas mojito #drink #mojito #sangria #summer #cocktail

Or if nothing else that is my reasoning. I'll never completely comprehend you all out there who travel to warm places for these special seasons, that is simply not me. I am about the extremely blanketed white Christmas, and I am quite energized in light of the fact that as I type this present, it's snowing! No doubt!

What's sort of odd is that while the present beverage is extremely white and happy, it's really the most tropical of all the Christmas Drink Saturday drinks yet. Folks, make proper acquaintance with this velvety coconut white Christmas mojito!

Or if nothing else that is my reasoning. I'll never completely comprehend you folks out there who travel to warm places for these special seasons, that is simply not me.

I am about the extremely blanketed white Christmas, and I am really energized on the grounds that as I type this present, it's snowing! Definitely! What's sort of odd is that while the present beverage is white and happy, it's really the most tropical of all the Christmas Drink Saturday drinks yet. Folks, make proper acquaintance with this rich coconut white Christmas mojito!

White christmas mojito #drink #mojito #sangria #summer #cocktail

Also try our recipe : Iced Almond Milk Matcha Latte #drink #healthyrecipes #latte #matcha #milktea

INGREDIENTS

  • juice of 1 lime
  • 8 leaves mint
  • 1 tablespoon sugar
  • 2 tablespoons white rum
  • 1 tablespoon coconut rum
  • 1/4 cup canned coconut milk
  • sparkling water for topping
  • pomegranate arils for serving

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. In a glass, muddle the lime juice, sugar and mint leaves until the leaves have broken down. Fill the glass half way with ice.
  2. In a blender, combine the white rum, coconut rum, and coconut milk and pulse until smooth. Pour over the ice and stir to combine. Top with sparkling water, mint and pomegranate. Drink!
Source : bit.ly/2pOeqdi


Post a Comment

0 Comments