JACK FROST WINTER COCKTAIL #drink #cocktail #sangria #recipes #smoothie

JACK FROST WINTER COCKTAIL #drink #cocktail #sangria #recipes #smoothie

This winter mixed drink suggests a flavor like a happy rendition of a piña colada! Blue Curacao and destroyed coconut help give this delicious beverage it's snowy energy.

On the off chance that you couldn't as of now tell by this heavenly winter mixed drink, I've been going through the vast majority of my week relaxing and unwinding, and I'm certain you're in that spot with me.

Or if nothing else, that has been my strategic week. I'm simply attempting to keep everything relaxed and brave the remainder of the remainder of the year with as meager flourish as could be allowed.

Presently, don't misunderstand me – it'll be self-contradicting to see this year go down in the history books. This year has been crammed with awesome highs and testing lows, a considerable lot of which finished into me satisfying a fantasy I've had since I was sixteen, so, guess what?

I'm going to party like it's 1998 and act like I'm getting ready for Y2K. Or on the other hand as it were, I will tune in to a ton of *NSYNC and do literally nothing literally nothing while I hang tight for another person to deal with all the critical choices.

JACK FROST WINTER COCKTAIL #drink #cocktail #sangria #recipes #smoothie

Also try our recipe : Watermelon Agua Fresca #healthydrink #watermelon #fresca #easy #smoothie

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 tbsp light corn syrup or simple syrup
  • 1/3 cup shredded coconut for garnish
  • 3 cup ice for a thicker drink, use 4 cups
  • 1 cup pineapple juice
  • 1/2 cup vodka or light rum
  • 1/2 cup Blue Curacao
  • 1/2 cup cream of coconut (not coconut milk)

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. On a small plate, add shredded coconut. Wet the rim of a glass with simple syrup (can also use simple syrup, but it won't hold the coconut as well) and gently dab the top the glass in the shredded coconut, coating the rim. See above video for example. Set glass aside.
  2. Add ice, pineapple juice, vodka, blue curacao, and cream of coconut to a food processor. Pulse until smooth, about 2-3 minutes.
  3. Pour Jack Frost Winter Cocktail into prepared glasses.
  4. Serve immediately.
Source : bit.ly/37IMGIu


Post a Comment

0 Comments