Watermelon Agua Fresca #healthydrink #watermelon #fresca #easy #smoothie

Watermelon Agua Fresca #healthydrink #watermelon #fresca #easy #smoothie

Watermelon Agua Fresca is a reviving sipper for summer's most blazing days. Only 4 fixings with no additional sugar!

It feels like summer has authoritatively landed around here, as prove by the way that I can never again wear pants outside while playing b-ball for Lincoln (it's hard to believe, but it's true, for Lincoln, as he's fixated on b-balls and circles including watching me shoot b-balls into bands,) without perspiring my life away.

Likewise confirm by the way that I'm effectively tossing deck parties! Truly! I've generally been an anxious performer yet setting up my Dad's unexpected gathering a month ago sort of lit a fire inside my spirit and we've just planned three social gatherings throughout the following two months to barbecue and chill on the back deck.

First up is a gathering of young ladies from MOPS! I've referenced a couple of times throughout the most recent year that I joined a Mom's gathering called MOPS (moms of pre-schoolers) and it was perhaps the best choice I've made post-infant. To share a moment association and something for all intents and purpose with a major gathering of ladies is a truly cool thing, and tomorrow my gathering table is approaching deck sail with applications, mixed drinks, and this fine pitcher of pink flawlessness, Watermelon Agua Fresca.

Watermelon Agua Fresca #healthydrink #watermelon #fresca #easy #smoothie

Also try our recipe : AUTUMN SPICED RUM CIDER COCKTAIL #cocktail #healthydrink #party #recipes #sangria

Ingredients :

  • 6 cups chopped watermelon
  • juice of 1-1/2 limes (plus wedges for garnish)
  • 3/4 cup water
  • 4 sprigs fresh mint (spearmint not peppermint)

Directions :

  1. Add watermelon, lime juice, and water to a blender then blend until very smooth. Strain liquid through a fine mesh sieve into a pitcher then add mint sprigs and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Add ice to the pitcher then serve with fresh lime wedges for garnish.
Source : bit.ly/2Moq1c2


Post a Comment

0 Comments