NO BAKE CARAMEL COOKIES #cookies #caramel #healthydiet #paleo #party

NO BAKE CARAMEL COOKIES #cookies #caramel #healthydiet #paleo #party

Smooth salted caramel, crunchy toffee chips, and chocolate enveloped with overly simple No Bake Caramel Cookies! I can't think about a thing not to adore about these treats!

I love no prepare treats, and I love caramel! I mean who doesn't right? Today is the main day I've been home since my young men began school. That is correct an entire day to do anything I desired, ya right! I began with clothing, dishes, showered weeds in the yard, payed a couple of bills, and got my young men rooms. I regularly make them tidy up their own rooms, yet today I was glad for them for getting up and rehearsing the piano without being asked so I chose I would be somewhat decent.

You should simply heat up some sugar, margarine and milk. Include somewhat salt, butterscotch pudding (ya it's hard to believe, but it's true), oats, and give it a mix. Allow it to cool while you line a treat sheet with wax paper, you could clear the floor while the treats cool excessively… in the event that you hustle you can clear the floor.

NO BAKE CARAMEL COOKIES #cookies #caramel #healthydiet #paleo #party

Also try our recipe : HEALTHY CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI BREAD #chocolate #healthy #recipes #paleo #keto

Ingredients :

  • 2 c. granulated sugar
  • 3/4 c. butter
  • 2/3 c. evaporated milk
  • 1 5.1 oz. pkg instant butterscotch pudding if you can't fine this size use a 3.4 oz
  • 3 1/2 c. quick oats
  • sea salt to taste I used a few grinds
  • 1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • 1/2 c. toffee chips

Instructions :

  1. Bring sugar, butter, and evaporated milk to a rolling boil over medium heat. Stir frequently.
  2. Remove from heat and add oats, dry pudding, and salt. Let sit for a few minutes until it cools a little bit.
  3. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
  4. Add chocolate chips and toffee chips to cookie mixture. Gently stir being careful to not over stir or else the chocolate chips will be totally incorporated.
  5. Drop by cookie scoopfuls onto wax paper.
  6. Let sit for at least 15 minutes.
Source : bit.ly/2ClLA7a


Post a Comment

0 Comments