WHITE VELVET SUGAR COOKIES #desserts #cakes #cookies #pumpkin #velvet

WHITE VELVET SUGAR COOKIES #desserts #cakes #cookies #pumpkin #velvet

These white velvet sugar treats could very well be the gentlest, most delectable sugar treats you'll ever meet gratitude to the mystery fixing that makes them remarkable AND great!

Goodness, white velvet sugar treats. You slaughter me! Or then again as it were: I can't quit eating you.

Totally covered in my files (I posted about these stunning white velvet sugar treats waaaaay in 2009 when life was extraordinary and my photos were horrible – see base of this post for evidence), these one of a kind and flavorful sugar treats merit a little whoop.

My closest companion from secondary school, Amanda, shared this formula route back in the dinosaur ages when the vast majority of my companions really had family writes and really refreshed them and I really didn't need to ever check Facebook to check whether my long-separation companions were pregnant or moving or running a long distance race.

Those were the days.

In the event that I recall right, I made these perfect treats for an infant favoring lunch get-together only days after she put the formula on her family blog. My family went wild for them (<–modest representation of the truth of the year), and I've been making them since.

WHITE VELVET SUGAR COOKIES #desserts #cakes #cookies #pumpkin #velvet

Also try our recipe : Turkey Cheese Ball #desserts #cakes #cheese #turkey #snack

INGREDIENTS

  •  2 cups (16 ounces, 4 sticks) butter, softened to room temperature
  •  8 ounce package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
  •  2 cups (15 ounces) granulated sugar
  •  2 large egg yolks
  •  1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  •  4 3/4 cups (23.75 ounces) all-purpose flour
  •  1/4 teaspoon salt

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. In a large mixing bowl with a handheld electric mixer or in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together the butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
  2. Add the sugar, egg yolks and vanilla. Mix well, another 1-2 minutes.
  3. Add the flour and salt. Mix until combined (don't overmix).
  4. Spread the dough into a thick rectangle on a sheet of plastic wrap; cover. Refrigerate and chill the dough for two hours (or up to 12 hours).
  5. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or silpat liners.
Source : bit.ly/2RMjz1j


Post a Comment

0 Comments